Heads Up: This article is for Watershed's free product Watershed Essentials. If you're a paid client, please visit our main help section.
To add or update your profile image in your Watershed Essentials account:
- Click “Settings” in the upper right corner of your dashboard and select “Your Account” from the dropdown menu. You’ll be redirected to a new page that displays your user information, including your profile photo.
To add your profile picture:
- Navigate to the “Your Image” section and click “Upload Image.”
- A popup window will appear, which allows you to choose and upload a file from your computer. After you select “Upload,” you’ll see your profile photo appear on your account page.
To remove your profile picture:
- Navigate to the “Your Image” section and click “Clear Image.”
- A popup window will appear asking you to confirm the removal of your picture. Select “OK.”
Profile Picture Pointers
We recommend using an updated headshot for your profile photo so your peers and colleagues can easily recognize your account. The height and width of your picture should be at least 64 pixels (max filesize 250 kb) and be the same width and height for best results.