Enterprise implementations of Watershed can have hundreds of users who need to see different dashboards and different peoples' data. You have a number of different ways to control what a user sees. This guide points you to other guides in Watershed Help so that you'll know how to properly set up your users:
- User Roles have the biggest impact on what your users can see and do in Watershed.
- Data Permissions control whose data your users can see.
- Explore Permissions control whether your users have access to Watershed's report creation tool Explore.
- Dashboard Permissions control which dashboards your users can access.
- Use our View Dashboards As functionality to make sure that the permissions you've set up work for your users.