Every report in Watershed can be shared with a live link or embedded into another system (like Salesforce or an LMS). Sometimes though, you'll need to take the data from a report and transform it or share it via a spreadsheet. When this happens, you're able to download the data that makes up reports as CSVs.
- User Types
- Any user that can access a report (Global Admins, Area Admins, and Users) can use this feature.
- Available on paid plans (Analyst, CLO, and Enterprise).
- Anybody (both beginners and experts) can use this feature.
Different Types of Downloads
You can download reports in one of two ways:
- Download Data Tables: This option downloads aggregated data as it's presented in reports.
- Download Interaction Statements: This option downloads the raw xAPI statements that make up the report.
In both cases, a CSV is downloaded. Any user with access to a report can download that report's CSVs.
Download Data Tables
At the top right corner of the full view of reports you'll see the option to Download Data Tables:
Clicking Download Data Tables downloads the aggregated data as it's shown in the report or the aggregated data that's used to create the visualizations in the report. For instance, clicking Download Data Tables for a Leaderboard report downloads the data as it's shown in the report. Clicking Download Data Tables for a Bar report downloads the aggregated data that's used to create the bar visualization in the report. Clicking Download Data Tables in Activity reports downloads data from every visualization in the report.
Download Interaction Statements
At the top right corner of the full view of reports you'll see the option to Download Interaction Statements:
Clicking this link will download a CSV of every xAPI interaction statement associated with this report. This is useful to troubleshoot issues or to see the set of data that Watershed used to create the report you're seeing.