Sometimes, you'll see multiple learners in Watershed that need to be combined because they are actually the same person. The learner might have used two different email addresses while interacting with your learning programs, or different systems might have used different IDs when they sent the information to Watershed. You'll be able to combine the two learners so that data in both profiles is combined into one profile.
- Go to the Settings page. In the menu on the left, click Your Organization:
- In the search box at the top of the page, search for the name of one of the learners you'd like to combine. In this example, you'll notice there are two learners named Elizabeth Golden that we are going to combine:
- Choose one of the learners and their information will load:
- Under the Activity heading click the Manage emails button
- In the Manage Email and Accounts popup, click the Add Email or Account button. You'll now be given options to add additional identifiers to this Watershed learner's profile.
- In the dropdown, choose Person. The text in the box next to person will change to Search for a Person's Name.
- In the box, look for the other learner you'd like to combine with the learner you originally chose. Once you've found that learner, click Save.
- All associated accounts will appear in the list. Click Save Changes and the learners will be combined. All existing data with both learners will now be combined and all future data that comes into Watershed for either of these learners will be combined.