The Activity Card provides in-depth analysis of an activity. Beyond providing insights on how individuals perform, the card can perform advanced question analysis to make sure organizations are asking the right questions in their assessments.
This article consists of 3 main sections:
- Setting up a New Activity Card
- Reconfiguring an Activity Card
- Using Explore to Customize Activity Cards
Setting up a New Activity Card
- Click Explore in the main navigation and choose Activity from the card-type carousel:
- You’ll use Explore to customize the card and then click Save As New Card to create a new card with the options you’ve chosen:
Reconfiguring an Activity Card
- If you want to reconfigure an existing accomplishment card, click the gear icon on the bottom right of the card
Then click Configure.You can also click Explore on the top right of the card's detail page.
Using the Explore to Customize Activity Cards
When using Explore to customize Activity Cards, you’ll see 6 options:
Click on any of the option names to look at the settings for that option:
After clicking Activities, you'll be able to choose which activities you want to include in your Activity Card. You can choose as many different activities as you’d like, and the Activity Card will analyze all statements related to the chosen activities.
To select an activity, use the search bar to find an activity or click the Pick From a List button to choose an activity.
Please note: You’ll only see activities that are already in your account that you have permission to see.
If you want to deselect an activity you’ve already chosen, click the X button next to the activity’s name.
If you don’t select any activities, the Activity Card will include all activities in your account.
After clicking People, choose which people to include in your Activity Card. You’ll be able to select multiple people and parts of your organization, and those people will be included in the Activity Card.
To select people, use the search bar to find specific people or group names. You can also click the pick from a list button to choose specific people or groups.
Please note: You’ll only be able to choose from people that you have permission to access.
If you want to deselect a person or group you’ve already chosen, click the X button next to the person or group’s name.
If you don’t choose anyone, this card will include everyone.
After clicking Verbs, chose which verbs to include in your Activity Card. You will be able to select multiple verbs, and those will be included in your Activity Card. Click on the dropdown to select Trailing or Custom.
To select verbs, use the search bar to find specific verbs. You can also click the pick from a list button to choose specific verbs you would like to include.
Please note: You’ll only be able to choose from verbs that you have permission to access.
If you want to deselect a verb you’ve already chosen, click the X button next to the verb name.
If you don’t select any verbs, this card will include all available verbs.
After clicking Extension, you can add extensions to filter your Activity Card by. To add an Extension, click Add Extension and enter the extension name and value.
If you don’t select an extension, the card will analyze all extensions in the account.
After clicking Dates, you can select a time range for your card to analyze. Click on the dropdown to select Trailing or Custom.
- Use Trailing to select the previous X days/weeks/months/years from today. While the range stays the same, the dates change to keep up with the current date.
- Use the Custom option to choose a specific date range.
If you don’t select any dates, the card will analyze all statements in the account.
From the Card Text menu, customize the text on the card:
- The Title is at the top of the card on both the Dashboard and the card’s detail page.
- The Summary appears at the footer of the card on the Dashboard.
- The Description appears at the top of the card’s detail page under the header.
After clicking Interactions, you can select for your Activity Card to show data using Relative dates or Actual dates.
- Relative dates show the trailing timeframe of when an activity took place ie: 4 days ago
- Actual Dates show the actual date the activity took place ie: October 21st, 2017.