An accomplishment is a set of related activities that, when completed, represent a learning milestone. The accomplishment card tracks your people as they complete an accomplishment.
This article consists of 3 main sections:
- Setting up a New Accomplishment Card
- Reconfiguring an Accomplishment Card
- Using Explore to Customize Accomplishment Cards
Setting up a New Accomplishment Card
- Click Explore in the main navigation to open Explore and choose Accomplishment from the card-type carousel:
- You’ll use Explore to customize the card and then click Save As New Card to create a new card with the options you’ve chosen:
Reconfiguring an Accomplishment Card
- If you want to reconfigure an existing accomplishment card, click Explore on the bottom left part of the card on the Dashboard or click Explore on the top right of the card’s detail page.
- You’ll use Explore to customize the card and then click Save changes to this card to update the existing card with the options you’ve chosen:
Using Explore to Customize Accomplishment Cards
When using Explore to customize accomplishment cards, you’ll see 4 options:
Click on any of the option names to look at the settings for that option:
When setting up accomplishment cards, you won't need to choose an activity, so the Activities section is labelled N/A.
After clicking People, choose which people to include in your accomplishment card. You’ll be able to select multiple people and parts of your organization, and those people will be analyzed by the accomplishment card.
To select people, use the search bar to find specific people or group names. You can also click the pick from a list button to choose specific people or groups.
Please note: You’ll only be able to choose from people that you have permission to access.
If you want to deselect a person or group you’ve already chosen, click the X button next to the person or group’s name.
If you don’t choose anyone, this card will include everyone.
After clicking Dates, you can select a time range for your card to analyze. Click on the dropdown to select Trailing or Custom.
- Use Trailing to select the previous X days/weeks/months/years from today. While the range stays the same, the dates change to keep up with the current date.
- Use the Custom option to choose a specific date range.
If you don’t select any dates, the card will analyze all statements in the account.
From the Card Text menu, customize the text on the card:
- The Title is at the top of the card on both the Dashboard and the card’s detail page.
- The Summary appears at the footer of the card on the Dashboard.
- The Description appears at the top of the card’s detail page under the header.
Select which accomplishment you’d like to analyze with this card. Each accomplishment card can only analyze one accomplishment.
To select an accomplishment, use the search bar to find an accomplishment or click the pick from a list button to choose a specific accomplishment.
If you want to deselect the accomplishment already chosen, click the X button next to the accomplishment name.