This article consists of 3 sections:
- What is Gravatar?
- Connecting Gravatar with Watershed
- Uploading an Image to Watershed (instead of using Gravatar)
What is Gravatar?
Watershed uses your image to represent you in the account. When your or your admins are tracking your data, a picture will appear next to your name and your data. You can upload your own image or use Gravatar (Globally Recognized Avatar) to supply your image.
Once you create a Gravatar profile and upload an image, your Gravatar image will automatically follow you to any Gravatar-enabled site. So many services use Gravatar that you might already have one.
Connecting Gravatar with Watershed
- If you don't already have a Gravatar profile, go to the Gravatar site and follow the steps to set one up.
- Go to the Your Account section of the Settings page. In the Gravatar Email section, click the and change the email address to the email address associated with your Gravatar account:
- Your Gravatar image will automatically pull into Watershed once you click Save.
Uploading an Image to Watershed (instead of using Gravatar)
- Go to the Your Account section of the Settings page. In the Your Image section, click the Upload Image button:
- Find an image on your computer that you'd like to use, and click Save. Watershed will use the image you uploaded as your image.