How do I add a new user?
Admins can invite new users to their Watershed organization via email.
Who can use these features?
- User Types
- Only Admin users (Global Admins and Area Admins) can invite new Watershed Users.
- Available on paid plans (Analyst, CLO, and Enterprise).
- Anybody (both beginners and experts) can use this feature.
Inviting a new User
- Under Settings menu, go to the Watershed Users page.
- In the Invited Users section, click the Invite User button.
- Fill out the Invite User popup window: If you have a question about which Watershed Role to choose, you can learn more about Account Roles within Watershed.
- When you click Send Invitation, Watershed will send an email to the person you indicated. If that person does not already have a Watershed login, the process will walk him or her through setting up an account. Until the person has set up his or her Watershed account, his or her name will be listed in the Invite Users section. If the person already has a Watershed login, he or she will automatically be added to your organization.