Please note: You’ll need to be logged into Watershed as an admin to pull statements from an outside LRS.
To pull statements from an outside LRS into Watershed:
- Go to the Data page. In the menu on the left, click xAPI Data Sources.
- Go to the Inbound Data section and click the and the Add Inbound Data Source button:
- Using data from the ouside LRS, fill out the fields. Different LRSs call these different things:
- Name: Name this something that will help you remember what it is.
- Endpoint: Paste in the endpoint URL from the LRS that you’d like to pull statements from.
- Key: Paste in the Key/username from the LRS that you’d like to pull statements from. Please note: this is probably not the username you use to log in to the LRS.
- Secret: Paste in the secret/password from the LRS that you’d like to pull statements from. Please note: this is probably not the password you use to log in to the LRS.
- Last timestamp: select a timestamp that you want to pull statements after that time.
- Click the Save button. All old statements from the other LRS should show up in your Data Search and so should any future statements made in the other LRS. If you don’t see any imported statements within 15 minutes, you should check your configuration and make sure everything was entered correctly.