Organizations can store massive amounts of learning data, and it is important that the right people see the right data about the right learners. With Watershed's data permissions, you can control which of your learners' data Watershed users can see.
Giving a User Data Permissions
- Go to the Your Organization section of the Settings page:
- Find the person you're looking to control data permissions for using the picker or the search bar. Note that the Your Organization page shows all learners (not just users). You're able to set permissions for people without Watershed access in case they sign up for an account in the future.
- In the Permissions section, click the Add Permission button.
- Search for a group and click Save. When your user logs into Watershed, all of the reports and dashboards the user has access to will only be populated with the people's data you choose here. Search for All parts of your organization if you'd like the user to be able to see data for everyone in your account.
- The Which people can view details about [person name]? section shows which users can view data about this user. Also note that every admin and owner can see all users' data.