How can we help you?
Answers to questions people often ask us about Watershed.
Integrate with Watershed
Learn how to integrate Watershed with your organization and products.
Contact Customer Support
Ask us anything. Really.
We like to help people.
- ★ How do I change my login/password?
- What are measures?
- What is an Activity ID?
- How do I identify the Activity ID for one of my activities?
- How can I create a card that organizes data by a certain type of group?
- Which browsers work with Watershed LRS?
- ★ Advanced Configuration
- Setting up and Configuring an Accomplishment Card
- Setting up and Configuring an Activity Card
- Setting up and Configuring a Correlation Card
- Setting up and Configuring a Heatmap Card
- Setting up and Configuring an Interactions Card
- ★ Giving a User Data Permissions
- Adding a New User
- Deleting a User
- Giving Users Explore Access and Permissions
- What's the difference between a Person and a Persona?
- Combining People and Personas
- How do I add an activity provider to Watershed?
- How do I import data from a CSV file?
- How do I create a Data CSV Import Template?
- How do I create a people, groups and, permissions CSV template?
- CSV Templates Functions and Variables
- How do I remove xAPI Statements from Watershed
- ★ Getting Started with Watershed (For Developers)
- ★ Using Watershed's API
- Statement Design Guide
- Get the Activity ID Right
- Watershed Integration APIs Overview
- People API
If you can't find what you need or you want to ask a real person a question, please contact customer support.